Unqualified SEN Teacher – Surrey
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Unqualified SEN Teacher to join our Surrey based SEMH School Team.
Benefits of this Unqualified SEN Teacher:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as Unqualified SEN Teacher:
- To provide high quality, challenging and differentiated educational activities and sensory experiences to a small classroom of 6 or 7 students with ASD and SEMH, aged 11-16, to enable them to achieve their full potential in all areas of learning.
- Support our children to ensure every child has the best opportunity to reach their full potential and access a variety of opportunities in a caring and safe environment.
- To plan and deliver lessons following the curriculum that’s tailored to each student and assist with the day to day running of the school.
- To supervise and provide support and guidance to our Teaching Assistants and Higher-Level Teaching Assistants and play a key role in their Professional Development Reviews.
- Take responsibilities for implementing school policies and practices, including those relating to safeguarding and equality of opportunity and will be expected to work in partnership with all school staff, parents, carers and other agencies in providing for the academic, spiritual, moral, social, emotional and cultural well-being of students and their families.
Like many SEN environments, your duties are likely to vary and therefore candidates will need to be flexible and be able to lend a hand whenever required.