Virtual School PEP Quality Assurance Teacher – Manchester
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Virtual School PEP Quality Assurance Teacher to join our client in Manchester.
As a Virtual School PEP Quality Assurance Teacher, you will work as part of the Virtual School Team and have a key role in ensuring that Manchester City Council effectively fulfils its statutory responsibilities in supporting all of the Looked After Children and Young People in its care. You will make good educational progress, to achieve good outcomes and progress into positive destinations at each stage of their educational journey.
Your benefits as a Virtual School PEP Quality Assurance Teacher:
- £19.79 per hour
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Highly supportive team and management
As a Virtual School PEP Quality Assurance Teacher, you will have:
- Specialist knowledge in the Education of children and young people; knowledge and understanding of the Local Authority’s statutory responsibilities for Promoting the Educational Achievement and Progress of Looked After Children and Young People, and all associated external inspection and statutory frameworks
- Sound knowledge of the impact of early trauma and attachment difficulties which many Looked After Children and Young People experience and the barriers these difficulties can create in their learning
- An understanding of the Local Authority’s statutory responsibilities within Education and safeguarding of children
Essential requirements of this Virtual School PEP Quality Assurance Teacher role:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and extensive experience in the delivery of education to children and young people
- Political awareness and aptitudes
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.