Virtual School Secondary Education Advisor – North Somerset
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Virtual School Secondary Education Advisor to join our client based in North Somerset.
What’s in it for you as a Virtual School Secondary Education Advisor?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Virtual School Secondary Education Advisor:
- Work with relevant school-based staff and social workers to ensure that targets identified in the Personal Education Plan are met and that Pupil Premium Plus is effectively allocated and used.
- Work within the Virtual School Team and with schools and other educational institutions to promote and support the educational achievement of children and young people in care.
- Support the schools’ responsibilities of identification, assessment, and provision to meet the needs of pupils exhibiting educational difficulties, delay or under-achievement.
- The Virtual School also holds the responsibility for offering advice and guidance in respect of educational matters for previously looked after and adopted children and young people and currently a strategic role for children with a social work.
What we are looking for in a Virtual School Secondary Education Advisor:
- QTS or experience to Degree Level or above, relevant to the service user group or equivalent experience to give the same level of knowledge necessary to undertake the role.
- Direct Virtual School experience and /or experience of working with Designated Teachers and other professionals who support children who have social, emotional, and behavioural difficulties or who are disaffected in an education setting.
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *