Virtual School Teacher – London – Special Educational Needs
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Virtual School Teacher to join our client’s team in London.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Virtual School Teacher who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of Virtual School Teacher role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as Virtual School Teacher:
- This is a fantastic opportunity for teachers who are looking to share their extensive knowledge as part of the Kensington and Chelsea’s Virtual School Team to make a positive impact on the achievements of Children in Care and Previously Looked After Children.
- As part of the Virtual School Team the Virtual School Advisory Teacher will support, advice and challenge school leaders, Social Workers, and school staff in order to identify barriers to children in care achieving in education by helping them to develop strategies to improve their educational attainment.
- You will ensure that Children in Care (CiC) and Previously Looked after Children have access to the best educational provision possible, accelerating their progress and attainment thus leading to enhanced life chances.
- Delivering high quality training and support for Carers and Designated Teachers in schools, you will ensure statutory duties and best practice standards are met.
- This role will focus on progress; needs identification, attendance, carefully targeted intervention, and enrichment provision, which will meet academic, social and emotional needs.
Virtual School Teacher needs to at high level of technical knowledge in relation to all aspects of education, including Special Education Needs, exclusions, and behaviour management.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*