Virtual School Teacher – Virtual School Teacher
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Virtual School Teacher to join our Kensington and Chelsea’s Virtual School Team.
* Must have a QTS, have taught across 2 key stages and have SLT experience.
* Must be available for Immeadiate start.
Your benefits as a Virtual School Teacher:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Primary Responsibilities as a Virtual School Teacher:
- Be responsible for a pupil caseload and ensuring the continued educational improvement of Kensington and Chelsea’s children in public care. This would include making arrangements for the monitoring and support of children in care and ensuring their needs are met and that the pupils follow an appropriate educational programme.
- Assist social workers, school staff and carers to ensure that children in public care have an effective, up to date Personal Education Plans (PEPs) in line with statutory obligations. Provide high quality advice and information for social workers, carers and teachers involved in the compilation of such plans.
- To manage the review process of PEPs and critically evaluate the effectiveness of their arrangements.
- Gather qualitative and quantitative information and data on all schools and educational placements attended by Kensington and Chelsea’s children in public care and record this on appropriate databases.
- Assist the Virtual School Head with training to professionals, including carers, teachers and social services staff and to develop effective working relationships with all professionals. Assist the manager with the organisation and administration of events such as training sessions, enrichment activities and celebration events
You will work with groups of children under the supervision of the teacher including the delivery of therapy and programmes of work and the implementation of ILP’s.
Why work with Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK.
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.