Waking Night – Cardiff – Child Care Officer
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Waking Night Child Care Officer to join a Team in Cardiff.
Benefits of this Waking Night Child Care Officer Role:
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Supportive team and management
Primary Responsibilities as a Waking Night Child Care Officer:
- To be passionate about making a difference to the lives of children and young people.
- To works collaboratively with individuals, families, carers, communities, colleagues, and other agencies. Undertakes safeguarding investigations, with suitable supervision, attending planning meetings, case conferences and reviews as required and performs a key working role where appropriate.
- To work accountably, within the prevailing policies and procedures, and under the supervision of the line manager.
- To make use of management information systems, including information technology, in the recording, retrieval and analysis of information as required and to provide a social work service to designated service users.
You will carry out responsibilities with due regard to the Council’s Equal Opportunities/ Race Equality and Health and Safety Policies as an integral part of the post and also undertake any other appropriate duties commensurate with the post as directed by the Team Manager.
What we are looking for in a Walking night Child Care Officer:
- Childcare experience
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Hold a full UK license.
- NVQ 3 or equivalent .
Why work with Liquid?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call throughout the whole process.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role.
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
DBH – 171137