Waking Night Officer – Birmingham
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Walking Night Officer to join a busy Team based in Birmingham.
What’s in it for you as Waking Night Officer?
• Competitive rate of pay
• Hybrid working
• Access to in house training and wider team learning events
• Supportive team and management
Your main responsibilities as a Waking Night Officer:
- To undertake the care and supervision of the young people in the home and to ensure their safety during the night.
- To undertake the care and control of young people as required.
- To work in conjunction with residential care staff in the supervision of young people when they are going to bed or getting up.
- To respond to fire alarms and follow the appropriate emergency procedures.
As a Walking Night Officer, you will supervise the building while the young people are in their bedrooms during the night, to assist in the care and control of young people and to ensure their safety in the home.
What we are looking for in a Waking Night Officer:
• Social Work England registration
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Hold a full UK licence
• post-qualified experience
• Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
DBH – 169471