YOS Officer – London – Children’s Services
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced YOS Officer – Children’s Services to join our client’s team in Preston.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a YOS Officer – Children’s Services who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this YOS Officer role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a YOS Officer:
- YOS Officers will be required to work flexibly across the areas of Prevention, Court, Parenting, Victims, Referral Orders, and Intervention delivery, undertaking any combination of the range.
- Deliver high quality Triage services, contributing to the Triage duty rota. To have case management responsibility for relevant cases, as identified by the Operational Manager
- Deliver high quality services to court, contributing to the court rota. Undertake stand down reports and bail assessments.
- Assist in the provision of victim support, enquiry, and direct contact work, supporting the engagement of victims in the restorative practices of their service.
- Undertake direct liaison with victims and develop systems, which enable effective communication of their views in appropriate forums.
YOS Officer helps to Develop, co-ordinate and deliver a range of individual and group work programmes to prevent offending or reduce the likelihood of re-offending by the young person.
YOS Officer Identifies the opportunities for the development of services. Representing the Youth Offending Service at multi-agency meetings. To develop and deliver relevant training for YOA staff, partner agencies and volunteers.
Essential requirements of this YOS Officer role:
YOS Officer need to be responsible for the implementation of the Council’s Health and Safety Policy and associated safe working procedures and guidelines.
This needs to contribute towards the identification and management of risk within the service area, to communicate the Health and Safety Policy, procedures and guidelines to all employees and contractors under the management/supervision of the post holder.
Need to monitor compliance with the policy, procedures, and guidelines, keeping appropriate records as required.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*