Youth Early Help Case Officer – Camden
Working hours: 35 per week
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Youth Early Help Case Officer to join a fantastic team in Camden, London.
As a successful Youth Early Help Case Officer, you will be responsible for all aspect of case management for allocated prevention and early help family cases. You will use a variety of creative and innovative approaches to effectively engage with young people and their families who are from diverse backgrounds with varying degree of needs, risk, and vulnerability.
Your benefits as a Youth Early Help Case Officer:
- Thorough induction and ongoing support
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Manageable caseloads
What will you be doing as a Youth Early Help Case Officer?
- You will carry out family assessment and to develop and deliver tailor made support packages to address family’s need and improve outcomes
- You will act as lead professional for allocated cases Work in partnership with wide network of agencies, including social care, police, school, CAMHS etc to achieve sustainable outcomes for young people and families
- You will gather and analyse information in order to manage risk, taking necessary measures to ensure welfare needs are met effectively whilst giving due consideration to public protection
- You will maintain clear, precise, and appropriate records on client information systems in timely manner, in accordance with local standards, maintaining confidentiality and working within the data protection legislation/guidelines
- You will utilise effective planning, monitoring and evaluation techniques to assess the quality of the work being delivered against quality assurance guidance, local and national inspection frameworks, taking action when required to address work that falls below a satisfactory standard
Essential requirements of this Youth Early Help Case Officer role:
- Previous experience in Early help
- Previous experience in Youth Justice
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.