Youth Justice Case Manager
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Youth Justice Case Manager to join our client’s team in Conwy.
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent pay rates
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Flexible working options available
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
Your main responsibilities as a Youth Justice Officer:
- Undertake assessments of children, young people and their families (using YJB-approved assessment tools and other relevant assessment frameworks) to identify risks, needs and strengths, in order to inform statutory and voluntary interventions.
- Assess the risks young people pose to themselves and the public and implement plans to manage these.
- Promote the welfare needs of children and young people and take appropriate action to safeguard them, in line with local and national guidance.
- Maintain an up to date working knowledge of relevant legislation, research and theory (including effective practice principles), and work in accordance with local and national procedures, guidance and standards in order to deliver a high quality service to children, young people, families, victims and local communities.
- Manage a caseload (from low to high risk) and develop, contribute to, and participate in interventions to prevent offending and re-offending by children and young people and to restore the damage caused to victims, working in accordance with the principles of restorative approaches and restorative justice.
What we are looking for in a Youth Justice Officer:
- Experience of managing a caseload of young people with emotional, behavioural or offending concerns
- Experience of undertaking comprehensive assessments of children and young people, including assessments of risk and safeguarding needs
- Professional Certificate in Effective Practice / Youth Justice Certificate with significant relevant experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each probation worker you refer who we successfully place*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.