Youth justice case manager – Sheffield
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Youth justice case manager to join our client’s team in Sheffield.
Benefits Youth justice case manager role:
- Hybrid working available.
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Excellent pay rates
Your duties as a Youth Justice case manager:
- To ensure they are familiar with relevant legislation and national and local policies relating to Youth Justice and to effective practice developments.
- Undertake work in a range of settings including Courts, the police station, secure estate, educational establishments, children’s homes, family homes and Children’s Services settings.
- To work co-operatively with colleagues from own and other disciplines and in partnership arrangements.
- To meet all requirements relating to the maintenance of formal records of assessments, work with children & young people and case management supervision.
As a Youth justice case manager, you will undertake assessments and plan interventions with all children & young people, their parents and carers which take account of (a) risk to victim(s), the public and self; (b) of offending; (c) of individual development needs (personal/social, family, health, education/employment).
Essential requirements of this Youth justice case manager role:
- Relevant degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge: Current Youth Justice Legislation, Children’s Legislation and Safeguarding Policy Risk factors related to children/young people involved in crime Issues faced by children and young people
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Hold a full UK licence.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*