Youth Justice Officer – Assessment/Carers – Islington, London
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Youth Justice Officer to join our client in Islington, London.
Our client is looking for an induvial who has previous experience within a Youth Justice setting.
Your benefits as a Youth Justice Worker:
- £24 – £30 per hour
- Thorough induction and ongoing support
- Supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Manageable caseloads
What will you be doing as a Youth Justice Worker?
- You will support statutory and non-statutory case work
- You will be expected to deliver specific interventions and other activities as directed by Team Manager
- You will be working in a multi-disciplinary setting, partnership working will be key
- You will be required to attend group supervisions and professional meetings
Essential requirements of this Youth Justice Worker role:
- Relevant Youth Justice experience is essential
- You will be qualified in either, Youth Offending Services, Youth Justice Services, Social Work or Probation
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.