Youth Justice Officer – Manchester
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Youth Justice Officer to join our client in Manchester. Our client is looking for an induvial who has previous experience within a Youth Justice setting.
Your benefits as a Youth Justice Worker:
- From £25 per hour pay rate
- Thorough induction and ongoing support
- Supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Manageable caseloads
What will you be doing as a Youth Justice Worker?
- You will support statutory and non-statutory case work
- You will be expected to deliver specific interventions and other activities as directed by Team Manager
- You will be working in a multi-disciplinary setting, partnership working will be key
- You will be required to attend group supervisions and professional meetings
Essential requirements of this Youth Justice Worker role:
- Relevant Youth Justice experience is essential
- You will be qualified in either, Youth Offending Services, Youth Justice Services, Social Work or Probation
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.