Youth Justice Officer – Norwich – Youth Offending Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Youth Justice Officer to join our client’s team in Norwich.
Benefits of Youth Justice Officer role:
- Excellent pay rates
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Flexible working options available
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
Your duties as a Youth Justice Officer:
- Promote the welfare needs of children and young people and take appropriate action to safeguard them, in line with local and national guidance.
- Assess the risks young people pose to themselves and the public and implement plans to manage these.
- Maintain accurate and timely records in both electronic and written format to enable performance to be monitored, evaluated, and reported on.
- Work within a multi-agency framework and actively promote and co-ordinate access to universal and specialist services for young people and their families.
As a Youth Justice officer, you will maintain an up to date working knowledge of relevant legislation, research, and theory (including effective practice principles), and work in accordance with local and national procedures, guidance, and standards in order to deliver a high-quality service to children, young people, families, victims and local communities.
Essential requirements of this Youth Justice Officer role:
- Professional Certificate in Effective Practice / Youth Justice Certificate with significant relevant experience.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Hold a full UK licence.
- Experience of managing a caseload of young people with emotional, behavioural, or offending concerns.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend!
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*