Youth Justice Practitioner – Tameside
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Youth Justice Practitioner to join a team in Tameside.
As a successful Youth Justice Practitioner, you will be expected to manage a caseload of young people who are subject to both statutory orders and out of court disposals, completing face to face contacts with young people and their families in line with National Standards and the local Operating Procedures.
Your benefits as a Youth Justice Practitioner:
- £33 per hour pay rate
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Supportive team and management
- Manageable caseloads
What will you be doing as a Youth Justice Practitioner?
- You will be expected to complete high-quality assessments in a timely manner, demonstrating a clear understanding of risk and protective factors, produce plans that both promote desistance and address areas of concern and produce well written reports for both Court and partners
- You must have a good understanding of the challenges that young people currently face, be prepared to advocate on their behalf and have experience of working with young people in challenging situations.
Essential requirements of this Youth Justice Practitioner role:
- Social Work qualification, or equivalent level qualification
- Previous experience as a Youth Justice Practitioner
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.