Youth Justice Service Manager – Rochdale
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Youth Justice Service Manager to join our client’s Team in Rochdale.
Your benefits as a Youth Justice Service Manager:
- Excellent pay rates
- Excellent training and development
- Highly supportive team and management
Your duties as a Youth Justice Service Manager:
- You will lead on several thematic areas within the multi-agency YJS providing specialist knowledge and skills in one or more areas in order to prevent offending by young people.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day operational management of the multi-agency Youth Offending Service in accordance with Council policies, procedures, and national service standards.
- You will deputise for the Head of Service and represent the service at external meetings as and when required.
- You will attend meetings of the Youth Justice Service Management Board, the Local safeguarding board, the community safety partnership and present on areas of work as and when required.
As a Youth Justice Service Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operational management of the multi-agency Youth Justice Service in accordance with Council policies, procedures, and national service standards.
Essential requirements of Youth Justice Service Manager role:
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Hold a full UK licence.
- A degree level and/ or professional qualification in a relevant discipline Social Work, Education, Probation, Police, and evidence of continuing professional development.
- A recognised professional qualification relating to criminal justice/ youth offending service/ community safety and evidence of professional development where no degree is held.
- At least 4 years post qualification experience of working within a Youth Justice Service setting.
- At least 2 years post qualification management experience within a Youth Justice Service setting.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
ZS – 170657