Youth Justice Service Practitioner – Lowestoft
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Youth Justice Service Practitioner to join our client based in Lowestoft.
Your benefits as a Youth Justice Service Practitioner:
- Excellent pay rate
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Supportive team and management
What will you be doing as a Youth Justice Service Practitioner?
- Work directly with children, young people and families using the Suffolk Signs of Safety and Wellbeing framework.
- Where required by the role, to act as Lead Professional for named families, being the key contact with the family and liaising with other professionals to provide a joined-up response.
- To respond to needs identified with the family by identifying and delivering evidence-based interventions as required.
- To work with families with complex problems where statutory intervention is required under the guidance of senior Social Worker, Lead Professional or Health Colleagues as appropriate.
As a Youth Justice Service Practitioner, you will act as a catalyst for change working directly alongside children, young people, and their families.
Essential requirements of this Youth Justice Service Practitioner role:
- Suitable qualification at graduate level or equivalent experience in a relevant area of work.
- Evidence of continuing professional development.
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
ZS – 169712