Youth Justice Social Worker – Hertfordshire
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Youth Justice Social Worker to join our client in Hertfordshire.
This role requires experience of working within youth court and on occasion crown court, preparation of courts reports, RO panel reports and breach reports.
Your benefits as a Youth Justice Social Worker:
- £32 per hour
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
What will you be doing as a Youth Justice Social Worker in Hertfordshire?
- You will be expected to be familiar with a youth justice data base such as Child view, careworks or similar and be computer literate
- You will supervise young people in the community subject to court Orders, work with young people in custody and on licence. Primarily they will be working with 16–18-year-olds
Essential requirements of this Youth Justice Social Worker role:
- Qualified Social Worker, with valid Social Work England registration
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Full UK licence and access to your own vehicle
- Post qualified experience in Youth Justice
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.