Youth Justice Worker – Court – Bradford
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced and highly skilled Youth Justice Worker to join our clients Court Team in Braford.
As a successful Youth Justice Practitioner, you must be able to do pre-sentence reports, and have experience in report writing.
Your benefits as a Youth Justice Worker:
- £23.50 – £25.50 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Thorough induction and ongoing support
- Supportive team and management
What will you be doing as a Youth Justice Worker in Bradford?
- You will support statutory and non-statutory case work
- You will be expected to deliver specific interventions and other activities as directed by Team Manager
- You will be working in a multi-disciplinary setting, partnership working will be key
- You will be required to attend group supervisions and professional meetings
Essential requirements of this Youth Justice Worker role:
- Relevant Youth Justice experience is essential
- You will be qualified in either, Youth Offending Services, Youth Justice Services, Social Work or Probation
- Experience in report writing, and pre-sentence reports
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.