Youth Justice Worker – Southwark
Working hours: 35 per week
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Youth Justice Worker to join a fantastic team in Southwark, London.
Our client is looking for an induvial who has previous experience within a Youth Justice setting.
Your benefits as a Youth Justice Worker:
- £18.67 per hour
- Thorough induction and ongoing support
- Supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Manageable caseloads
What will you be doing as a Youth Justice Worker?
- You will support statutory and non-statutory case work
- You will be expected to deliver specific interventions and other activities as directed by Team Manager
- You will be working in a multi-disciplinary setting, partnership working will be key
- You will be required to attend group supervisions and professional meetings
Essential requirements of this Youth Justice Worker role:
- Relevant qualification
- Previous experience in Youth Justice
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.