Youth Justice Worker – Stevenage
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced and highly skilled Youth Justice Worker to join our clients team based in Stevenage.
Your benefits as a Youth Justice Worker:
- Excellent pay rates
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Thorough induction and ongoing support
- Supportive team and management
What will you be doing as a Youth Justice Worker in Bradford?
- You will support statutory and non-statutory case work.
- You will be expected to deliver specific interventions and other activities as directed by Team Manager.
- You will be working in a multi-disciplinary setting, partnership working will be key.
- You will be required to attend group supervisions and professional meetings.
Essential requirements of this Youth Justice Worker role:
- Relevant Youth Justice experience is essential.
- You will be qualified in either, Youth Offending Services, Youth Justice Services, Social Work or Probation.
- Experience in report writing, and pre-sentence reports.
- The legal right to work in the UK.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
ZS – 169729