Youth Offending Case Manager – Warwickshire
Working hours: 35
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Youth Offending Case Manager to join our client in Warwickshire.
This role will include the assessment, planning and case management of children and young people who present a high risk of serious harm.
Your benefits as a Youth Offending Case Manager:
- £28 per hour pay rate
- Supportive team and management
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
What will you be doing as a Youth Offending Case Manager:
- You will be acting as appropriate adult at police station (training is given)
- Completion of PSRs as and when required
- Completion of breach reports when required
- You will potentially do youth court duty if he has some court experience if not its it a problem
Essential requirements of this Youth Offending Case Manager role:
- Background in qualified probation
- Previous experience in Youth Offending
- Qualified Social Worker, with valid Social Work England
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.