Youth Offending Case Officer – Lambeth
Working hours: – 15 per week, evenings, and weekends after 5pm
Contract: 3 months +
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Youth Offending Case Officer to join a fantastic team in Lambeth, London. This is an excellent opportunity for an induvial who is looking to progress their career within a Youth Offending setting.
As a successful Youth Offending Case Officer, you will support the needs and development of children and young people at risk of offending, family breakdown, homelessness, sexual exploitation and criminal exploitation.
Your benefits as a Youth Offending Case Officer:
- Thorough induction and ongoing support
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Manageable caseloads
- Great pathway into youth offending
More information on the role of Youth Offending Case Officer:
- You will need to have a strong commitment to young people and an understanding of the factors affecting their lives.
- You will have the ability to provide reliable support to young people and act with integrity in times of stress
- You must have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish and maintain good relationships with young people
- The aim of the role is to provide support at the point when problems emerge, preventing the need for more specialist services further down the line
Essential requirements of this Youth Offending Case Officer:
- Relevant youth work experience is essential, alongside experience of managing staff
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.