Youth Offending Operational Manager – St Helens
Working hours: 37 per week
Contract: 3 months with extension
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Youth Offending Operational Manager to join a fantastic service in St Helens.
As a successful Youth Offending Operational Manager, you will provide management and supervision of team members, including senior practitioners, seconded and local authority staff
Your benefits as a Youth Offending Operational Manager:
- Thorough induction and ongoing support
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Manageable caseloads
- Great pathway into youth offending
What will you be doing as a Youth Offending Operational Manager?
- You will effectively manage and co-ordinate the team using performance management techniques in support of Service, Departmental, Corporate and Youth Justice objectives
- You will ensure the provision of high-quality services by establishing high standards of professional practice and maximising resources within allocated budgets
- You will ensure services are managed effectively and flexibly adapting to changing patterns of need that are clearly focused on users and customers
- You will deputise for the Youth Offending Service Manager (supporting the strategic management and lead the operational management of the Service)
- You will work in accordance with statutory, organisational, and local multi agency arrangements.
Essential requirements of this Youth Offending Operational Manager role:
- Relevant Youth Offending experience is essential, alongside experience of managing staff
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.