Youth Offending Team Case Worker – Assessment – Hammersmith and Fulham
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced and highly skilled Youth Offending Team Case Worker, to join our clients Assessment Team in Hammersmith and Fulham.
As a successful Youth Offending Team Case Worker, you must have the ability to manage the supervision of young people in the community according to effective practice principles and to National Standards. You will work collaboratively with professionals in order to implement a multi-agency response to youth offending and the needs of young people.
Your benefits as a Youth Offending Team Case Worker:
- £21.40 per hour
- Thorough inductions, and ongoing support
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Supportive team and management
Your duties as a Youth Offending Team Case Worker in Hammersmith and Fulham:
- You will hold responsibility for young people aged 10-17 subject to out of court disposals and/or statutory Court orders and to supervise these in line with National Standards and other legislation related to Children and young people
- You will work with the families/guardians of Children and young people
- You will liaise with and work jointly with partner agencies in pursuit of the main purpose of the role
- You will establish and maintain effective working relationships within multi-agency setting and share information as required by the local data protection information exchange protocol
- You will operate within the context of Crime and Disorder Act 1998 and other relevant criminal justice and childcare legislation
- You will prepare court reports and to represent the Youth Justice Service in court settings
Essential requirements of this Youth Offending Team Case Worker role:
- Diploma in Social Work, Probation, Youth and Community Studies or equivalent
- Post qualified experience within a Youth Offending setting
- Extensive experience of working with children/adolescents within a social care setting.
- Ability to engage with young offenders and their families in pursuit of the main purpose of the role
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.