Youth Offending Worker – YOS – Wokingham
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Youth Offending Worker to join our client in Wokingham.
As a successful Youth Offending Worker, your duty will be to supervise the statutory orders that individuals become subject to, that are the responsibility of the Youth Offending Service. Due to the nature of this role, you must have previous experience as a Youth Offending Worker, or Probation Worker.
Your benefits as a Youth Offending Worker:
- £31.06 per hour
- Hybrid working available: 3 days in the office, 2 from home
- Supportive team and management
- Temporary role, 3–6-month contract
- Manageable caseloads
What will you be doing as a Youth Offending Worker in Wokingham?
- As a Youth Offending Worker, you will ensure the sentence of the court is delivered by encouraging and facilitating compliance by young people with their court orders and to use enforcement processes in cases where young people do not comply with their court orders
- You will prepare pre-sentence, referral order reports and other reports according to national standards
- You will undertake office duty as and when required
- You will hold a caseload and undertake work with children, young people, and their parents/carers, including lone working, undertaking home visits, and meeting young people at other community venues
- You will make accurate, clear assessments of risk in relation to harm to the public, dangerousness, re-offending, and vulnerability and to develop and implement a risk management plan
Essential requirements of this Youth Offending Worker role:
- Previous experience as a youth offending worker or probation worker
- Excellent communication skills
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.