Youth Support Worker – Romford – Youth service team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Youth support worker to join our client’s team in Romford.
Benefits of Youth Support Worker role:
- Excellent pay rates.
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Excellent pay rates
Your duties as a Youth Support Worker:
- To work directly with young people up to the age of 0-25 years, including young people with special needs, to enable their personal development and social education by delivering a range of positive activities, sessions, and advice / support.
- To establish and build relationships with young people to design and deliver programmes of positive activities that will contribute to meeting the identified needs of the service and young people.
- To befriend, mentor, counsel, and support individuals in a range of settings to encourage social inclusion.
- To refer to other services for specialist support and help.
As a Youth Support Worker, you will work directly with and coordinate young people and organisations working with young people to provide and link activities so that young people have access to a range of developmental opportunities.
Essential requirements of this Youth Support Worker:
- Experience of supporting children and adolescents with some complexities in their lives
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Hold a full UK licence.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*