Life at Liquid
One of our company values is “Have Fun: Celebrate Success”, and rewarding our team for their efforts is a key part of Liquid. From the Summer Social to the Christmas Party, and from bowling competitions to a day at Chester Races, we celebrate our success at a range of company events throughout the year, and are proud to offer a wide range of fantastic employee benefits and market-leading incentives!
See photos and updates from our latest company events on our Facebook Page.
Competitions and Incentives:
- ‘The Liquid Holiday’ – an all-expenses-paid holiday each year to reward our top performers for their outstanding achievements. Our latest holidays have included Ibiza, Budapest and Amsterdam!
- Competitions – regular competitions for consultants and support staff, with a range of team and individual prizes (recent winners have claimed a Dyson hairdryer, PlayStation 5, and a city break!)
- Company Events - such as our annual summer and Christmas parties, Chester races, Go-Ape, go-karting, and many more!
- ‘The Executive Club’ - rewards the exceptional performance of our highest billing contract consultants! Members have access to enhanced benefits such as an Executive Commission Scheme, flexible working hours, a Tastecard+, and free passes to company incentives.
- Colleague of the Month Award - presented to an outstanding support member of staff as well as a £100 voucher!
- Consultant of the Month Award - presented to an outstanding member of both the social work and healthcare sales teams.
- Team of the Month – the top-performing recruitment team each month finishes early for a meal, drinks, or team activity together on a Friday afternoon.
- Quarterly Team Outings - each support team is treated to an afternoon or evening out, to do an activity of their choice!
- ‘The Director’s Club’– winners of the Colleague of the Month award, and staff who show exceptional performance, are invited to a quarterly outing with directors to a top Manchester restaurant.
- Early Friday Finish - all sales teams finish at 3.30pm on a Friday!
- 25 Days’ Holiday Entitlement - with the opportunity to increase each year.
- Pension - we match employee contributions by up to 5%.
- Life Assurance - you’ll automatically be covered by the Company’s Life Assurance (Death in Service) scheme.
- Critical Illness Cover - you’ll be eligible for a lump sum payment if diagnosed with one of the listed insured medical conditions or undergo one of the insured operations.
- Private Medical Insurance - claim for the cost of private medical treatment.
- Enhanced Maternity Pay - you are eligible to take a total of 52 weeks’ Adoption or Maternity Leave.
- Free Pure Gym Membership – all employees are entitled to a free PureGym membership along with free classes after passing probation!
- Discounted Tastecard Membership - a year’s membership for yourself, friends and family at an exclusive rate of £29.99.
- Free Flu Vaccinations - optional, every winter.
- Season Ticket Loan - enabling you to meet the cost of annual rail, tram, bus or car parking tickets.
- Cycle to Work Scheme - save up to 42% on the cost of a bike and cycling safety accessories.
- Buy and Sell Holidays - create the appropriate work-life balance to suit your personal needs.
- Give as you Earn - make regular monthly contributions directly from your salary to the charity of your choice
- Health Assessments - receive peace of mind and a significant contribution to your future health and wellbeing through Nuffield Health assessments.
- Healthcare Cash Plan - giving you some money back towards things like dental treatments, optical tests and prescription eyewear.
- Dental Insurance - help towards the costs of any eligible routine dental treatment such as check-ups, x-rays and hygiene appointments.
- Life Assurance for your Partner - designed to provide a lump sum benefit which is payable if your partner / spouse dies during the period of cover.
- Personal Accident Insurance - provides financial benefits in the event of actual bodily injury resulting from an accident, whether they happen at home, at work or anywhere else.