Liquid Personnel officially named a 2021 UK’s Best Workplace™ for Women!
Great Place to Work UK has recognised Liquid Personnel as number 24 out of 114 ranked organisations in the UK’s Best Workplaces for Women!
This recognition confirms that Liquid is a great workplace for all, including women. Our people feel a strong sense of trust, fairness and wellbeing in their workplace and our leaders make meaningful choices to improve our ability to recruit, retain and nurture top female employees.
Here are just some of the reasons we have been recognised as a Best Workplace for Women:
- Our staff benefit from Liquid’s enhanced maternity pay.
- Our senior management and leadership team is predominantly female.
- Our whole compliance and audit function is made up of female staff; this is one of the most important operations within the business, responsible for ensuring every one of our candidates is fully compliant, allowing our consultants to safely place them into work with society’s most vulnerable.
- Many of our other key internal functions are run by women; Training, HR, Internal Recruitment and Executive Support.
- Our longest serving staff are predominantly women, demonstrating consistent job satisfaction and happiness within their roles.
If you would like to join our award-winning team based in the heart of Manchester city centre, then visit our Internal Vacancies page or email our internal recruitment manager, firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV today!
About Great Place to Work®
Great Place to Work® is the global authority on workplace culture, helping organisations to create exceptional, high-performing workplaces where employees feel trusted and valued. The UK’s Best Workplaces™ for Women awards enable these outstanding organisations to celebrate their achievements, build their employer brand, and inspire others to take action. For more information, visit www.greatplacetowork.co.uk.