Special Educational Needs
Our SEN recruitment division provides rewarding and varied career opportunities with local authorities, private organisations and specialist SEN schools throughout the whole of the UK.
With a growing team, an expanding list of employers and a wide range of vacancies from Educational Psychologist through to Casework Officers, we will help you find your ideal SEN job. It’s free and quick to register with Liquid. On average we secure our candidates a role within around two weeks, compared to an industry standard of three and a half.
- Market leaders - We are an award-winning recruitment agency, covering a range of specialist health and social care markets. We are most well-known for being the nation’s leading supplier of agency social workers, however we also have a fantastic reputation in our SEN, allied health and criminal justice divisions.
- SEN specialists - Our consultants complete comprehensive training taking them to expert levels of knowledge and understanding of the sector and the market’s demands; they have the skillset to offer you a bespoke service, ensuring you find a perfectly tailored role.
- Dedicated consultants - Here at Liquid we believe that ‘Great service builds trust’. You’ll be provided a dedicated consultant who will identify the best opportunities for you, offering you guidance and support throughout your placement. They are always available through a phone call or email and will work tirelessly to suit your needs.
- Specialist compliance and vetting - We have an outstanding reputation for compliance and delivering an exceptional recruitment service. You will receive dedicated support through your own compliance administrator who will work hard to get you into your role quickly.
- Excellent pay rates - Our roles offer competitive rates set up through our weekly pay schedule.
Register with us today to see exactly what we can do for you.
Our Recruitment Service
If you're an employer looking to recruit high calibre SEN staff to your service, we would love to speak to you and discuss how we can support your organisation.
For more information about Liquid Personnel, call us today on 0345 241 9590, or email firstname.lastname@example.org