Complaints Policy & Procedure
We aim to provide the highest quality of service to all candidates and clients, and if ever we don’t, we want you to tell us. We will listen to both positive and critical comments and use them to improve our services. A complaint is any written or spoken expression of dissatisfaction with the service we provide, and we take all complaints seriously.
Our aims are to:
- Deal with complaints openly, promptly and honestly
- Try to resolve complaints amicably as soon as possible
- Learn from complaints to improve our services
Dealing with your complaint:
All our staff will be courteous and helpful in dealing with your complaint. If you wish to make a formal complaint, please contact our Business Services Director, Leanne Adcock, using the following details:
Telephone: 0345 241 9590
If you make your complaint over the telephone, we will try to reach a resolution on the spot. If you complain in writing, we will respond promptly within the following timeframes;
- All complaints to be acknowledged within 3 working days
- All complaints to be investigated and responded to within 28 days
- If the investigation is complex and requires a longer investigation period, a time scale is to be agreed and communicated with all parties
If you are not happy with the initial response you receive, you can ask for your complaint to be referred to the Managing Director, who will review and try to resolve the issue within 10 working days.
Escalating your complaint:
Following Liquid Personnel’s response to your complaint, if you are still not satisfied, you can ask for your complaint to be referred to the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) for further investigation or you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Inspectorate at the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy:
The Recruitment and Employment Confederation
27-45 Stamford Street
The Employment Agencies Standards Inspectorate
If at any time we have to change any of the time scales above we will let you know and explain the reasons why.