Complaints policy procedure
We aim to provide the highest quality of service to all candidates and clients, and if ever we don’t, we want you to tell us. We will listen to both positive and critical comments and use them to improve our services. A complaint is any written or spoken expression of dissatisfaction with the service we provide, and we take all complaints seriously.
Our aims are to:
- Deal with complaints openly, promptly and honestly
- Try to resolve complaints amicably as soon as possible
- Learn from complaints to improve our services
Dealing with your complaint:
You can make a verbal or written complaint directly to your consultant or their line manager. All complaints are passed to our central business process or clinical governance team and we will acknowledge your complaint within two working days. We will outline any next steps or further information required to progress and solve as efficiently as possible.
If you wish to raise a formal complaint with our Group Incidents and Complaints Management Team, you can do so on the following email address:
- When you submit a complaint, we will respond promptly within the following time-frames;
- All complaints to be acknowledged within two working days
- All complaints to be investigated and responded to within 28 working days
If the investigation is complex and requires a longer investigation period, a time-scale is to be agreed and communicated with all parties.
If you have serious concerns about our service, which have not been resolved, the representative body for the recruitment and staffing industry is the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).