Adults Social Worker – Bury – Integrated Neighbourhood Team based
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join an Integrated Neighbourhood Team based in Bury.
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive pay
- Great team
- Regular supervision
- Weekly pay
- long term stable contract
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Develop and manage a relationship to support service users and their families in line with statutory obligations through complex decision making to allow service users to access improved future opportunities.
- In conjunction with partner agencies and stakeholders, effectively assess and plan service users’ individual needs to ensure positive outcomes for Manchester residents.
- Develop positive and effective solutions in all aspects of service delivery and engagement, focusing on the quality of outcomes for service users.
- Collaborate with internal and external colleagues and stakeholders to actively contribute to the development and delivery of the service within Manchester City Council and partner organisations.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.