Assistant Team Manager – MASH Team – Berkshire
Assistant Team Manager – MASH– Berkshire – Salary up to £58,500
Liquid Personnel are looking for an experienced Social Worker who is passionate about promoting and safeguarding the wellbeing and interest of children to join a busy Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH team) as the Assistant Team Manager. Within this role you will bring together agencies and their information, to identify the risks to and the needs of children at the earliest possible stage and respond with the most effective and joined up cases.
Please note, the MASH team is required to work from the office every day.
- Relocation Package available if you will need to relocate to Slough
- Access to the Tusker personal car lease scheme
- Access to the Blue Light Card – offering discounts at hundreds of high street and online stores
- Access to season ticket loans to reduce the cost of public transport
- Excellent training and development opportunities
What can you expect from this role?
- You provide day to day management of the team and provide support and challenge to ensure the delivery of high quality services
- You will make effective use of the available professional resources and theoretical and practical approaches to implement effective interventions
- You will manage the distribution of caseloads to ensure that the child or young person’s needs are met
- You will chair the first and transfer core groups and CIN meetings to the expected professional standard, providing support to social workers in further meetings if required
- You will co-work complex cases with team members as required without taking a specific caseload
Is this role for you?
- You will need a professional Social Work Degree or an equivalent qualification
- You will have significant post-qualifying experience as a social worker with experience handling a complex workload
- You should have experience of managing newly qualified social workers and/or unqualified staff
- You will need to be registered with SWE
You must be Social Work England registered. If this is the role for you then contact Luke Burgess on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3319 3159
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List