Band 8a Team Manager – Swindon – Community CAMHS
Our client is looking for a Clinical Team Manager to ensure they are delivering outstanding services to the children and young people of the Community CAMHS catchment area. The service works with young people up to 18 years old who experience a range of difficulties associated with their mental health. You would be part of a supportive multidisciplinary team who offer assessment, treatment, and consultation either in the clinic base or out in the community.
You will hold overall management responsibility for all aspects of service delivery and operational matters for the team. you’ll manage and supervise a diverse group of staff from a range of professional backgrounds, provide great leadership with enthusiasm for service transformation and determination to provide outstanding quality of care, ensuring that children and young people are kept at the heart of everything they do.
Benefits of the role:
- High rate of pay
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
- Knowledge of child safeguarding procedures and how these can be applied to a CAMHS setting
- Understanding of the legal and social policy issues influencing the work environment
- Profession Health or Social Care Qualification
- Current professional registration with appropriate professional body e.g. NMC, HCPC
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.