Lead Practitioner – Family Adolescent Support Team – Warwickshire
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Lead practitioner to join the Family adolescent support team in Warwickshire.
As part of the role you will be joining an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ authority in Warwickshire County Council.
As a lead practitioner you will be responsible for quality assuring work and delegating for the team leader.
About the role
- Manage a small but complex caseload
- Line manager family support workers
- Review child in need plans and chair child in need meetings
- Support the development of less experienced social workers
- Quality assure work and provide management oversight
Benefits of the role
- Salary from £43,516-£45,495
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunities to deputise for the team manager
- Clear career progression pathway
- Work in an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ authority
- A qualified social worker with 5 years post qualified experience
- SWE registered and the right to work in the UK
- Full UK driving licence
- in depth knowledge of the challenges associated with working with children and families
Warwickshire county council are a stable authority that pride themselves on manageable caseloads, supportive management and a great working environment. Warwickshire offer fantastic learning and development opportunities and are focused on developing and investing in their permanent staff. Rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted they have started their journey towards improving on this and achieving ‘Outstanding’ in their next inspection. If you want to be part of this journey then get in touch.
If you are interested in being considered for this role or would like to find out more details then give me a call on 020 7440 0630 or drop me an email at email@example.com
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.