Play Worker – London – Children
Liquid Personnel is looking for a Playworker in London.
Your benefits as a Playworker:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive management team
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a playworker:
- To work with other professionals (OT, physio, SALT and Social Workers) supporting programs designed to enhance the child or young person’s development and wellbeing.
- To liaise with parents about their children and advise them of any significant events or issues arising during the period of care.
- To monitor and evaluate activities within a quality framework including report writing If needed to visit the family in the Family home.
- To assist with transporting the child to and from the Centre acting as a PA on the Mini bus or part of a walking Bus Work with Parents/careers, staff and other Agencies.
What we are looking for in a playworker:
- Awareness of Safeguarding Procedures
- An ability to relate well to children/young people with learning, sensory and physical disabilities.
- Experience of working with children and families in their own homes an advantage.
Why work with Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK.
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organization (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.