Qualified Social Worker – Locality – Reading
The Locality Team work mainly with adults 18 years upwards who have existing packages of care. You will undertake work using the Care Act 2014 and the Conversation Counts model.
The role involves working with adults with a broad range of needs including people with learning disabilities, physical disabilities, older people and supporting people with substance/alcohol misuse. It also involves providing information, advice and support to Carers.
Benefits of the role:
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of up to £38 per hour.
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- You will work within the legal framework provided by the statute, guidance, policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Understanding and application of Care Act 2014
- Strong knowledge and practice in safeguarding
- Knowledge of Continuing Healthcare (CHC)
- We offer hybrid working, however you must be committed to undertake face to face visits in and around Reading alongside spending at least 1 day at Civic Offices. For that reason your commute will need to be under 1.5 hours.
- Evidence of Adult Social Care community work in last 3 years – NOT all hospital or mental health
- Evidence of safeguarding knowledge and practice
- Evidence of CHC knowledge
- Must live within 1.5 hour commute and willing to undertake regular face to face work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.
For further information please contact Kay on 0161 518 4073