Qualified Social Worker – London – Learning Disabilities Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for registered and experienced Qualified Adult’s Social Workers to join a busy Disabilities Team based in London.
To be successful in this role you must have Social Work England registration, be eligible to work in the UK, hold a qualification in Social Work at degree level, and have post-qualified experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working with adults with disabilities, have good assessments knowledge and have a confident and thorough understanding of all legislation.
Benefits of the role:
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent rate of up to £32
Your duties and responsibilities:
- To provide a professional Social Work services to Adults customers across Adult Operations and/or Mental Health Services as required.
- To promote customers in maintaining choice and control of their lives.
- To manage a complex caseload, demonstrate expert and effective social work practice, assess and manage high levels of risk whilst striking a balance between support and control in order to protect people from harm.
- To chair a range of meetings, offer expert support to case conferences, and produce high quality assessments and reports.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.
LDA -173414- 177