SEN Teaching Assistant
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to join our client’s team in East London.
This is a full time Teaching Assistant role with an ASAP start. The school is seeking someone to work as a SEN Teaching Assistant for children with Special educational needs.
Your benefits as a SEN Teaching Assistant:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a SEN Teaching Assistant:
- Working 1:1 and in small groups with students with Special Educational Needs.
- Implementing and following EHCP’s and Behaviour Plans for the student.
Monitoring the student’s progress and providing regular feedback to the class teacher and SENCo.
- Adapting classroom materials and activities to suit the student’s individual needs and learning style.
- Encourage the students to interact with their peers and engage in group work.
- Extensive knowledge/experience with Special Educational Needs.
- Be patient and flexible, no day is the same.
- Have a good sense of humour.
- Genuine passion for supporting children with special educational needs.