Social Worker – Adults Hospital Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced and enthusiastic Adults Social Worker is required to join a busy Hospital Team based in Cornwall.
If you can work in a fast-paced pressurised team, facilitate discharges from hospital and then follow-up with full Care Act Assessments, then this is the role for you!
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Pays £24/hour
- Experience across two teams
- 3 month contract with a view to extension
- Hybrid working options available
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Work closely with the Multidisciplinary Health & Social Care team, managing the transfer of care to avoid delayed discharges.
- Participate fully in the duties of the team, including the duty/referral systems, team meetings and other meetings determined by the Team Leader and/or Operations Manager
- Maintain accurate and concise case records and produce reports on time, as necessary. All recording uses a computerised client recording system
- Undertake needs-led assessments in consultation with customers, carers, and other professionals as partners within Health and Social Care systems.
- Monitor, review, and evaluate individual packages of support in conjunction with service users, Carers, and service providers.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.