Social Worker- Children With Disabilities
Social Worker- Children with Disabilities- West Midlands
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for a qualified social worker to join a stable children with disabilities service within the West Midlands. You will be work as a central part of the team focussing on achieving the best possible outcomes for children and families.
Your benefits as a Social Worker
- Salary up to £41,000
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Excellent local authority pension and benefits scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
Main responsibilities of the role
As a social worker you will be responsible for working directly with the children and families to achieve the best possible outcomes. As a social worker some of you main responsibilities will include:
- Hold and manage a varied case load
- Work in a multi agency setting
- Work with Children aged 0-18 covering Child in Need, Child protection, Court Work and Looked after Children
- Be committed to achieving positive outcomes for the children and families.
Requirements for the role
- 18 months post qualified experience within children and family services
- SWE registered
- Have the right to work in the UK and hold a full UK driving licence
- Have an understanding of the challenges associated with working alongside children and families
If you are interested in being considered for this role then contact Charlie Rowson on email@example.com or call 020 7440 0630.