Social Worker – Leeds City Council – Adult Community Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adult Community Team based in Leeds.
Benefits of the role:
- Hybrid Working
- Supervision available
- Initial 3 month contract with potential to extend
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Undertake a wide range of complex assessments including Community Care and Best Interest Assessments and construct innovative and cost-effective solutions
- Carry out Safeguarding investigations within multi-agency procedures
- Carry out risk assessments and identify needs and options
- Using a person-centred approach, develop and maintain effective relationships with service users, their families and carers enabling them to make informed choices
- Promote independence and early intervention, helping resolve conflict where needed
- Contribute to the enhanced screening of new referrals and existing service users
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.