Social Worker – Liverpool – Community
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Community Team based in Liverpool.
Benefits of the role:
- Highest pay in the county
- Flexible working arrangements
- Long term stable contract
- Weekly pay
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Assessing and reviewing needs under the eligibility criteria of adult social services
- Co-ordinating allocation of safeguarding referrals and monitoring progress.
- Designing individual care packages with the service user, family and or carers within a community setting
- Requesting funding for packages of care via the resource allocation group by means of weekly presentation and negotiation
- Undertaking safeguarding investigations within the community and residential settings
- Chairing professional and formal meetings in relation to service user eg: multi-disciplinary meetings and case conferences
- Contributing to team duty rotas to provide prompt and emergency support as required
- Maintaining professional knowledge and skills via continuous professional development, reflective practice, and training and relevant post qualifying awards under the PQ framework
- Maintaining knowledge of relevant research, government guidance, legislation and best practice in my specialist areas of practice
- Contributing to the continuous improvement and development of adult services including providing oversight and support to other professionals
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.