Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker – Fostering – Wakefield
Liquid Personnel are looking for a dedicated social worker to join an exciting and innovative Independent Fostering Agency based in Wakefield.
- Small Caseloads to provide high quality service.
- Flexible Working
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Appropriate training and personal development opportunities
What can you expect from this role?
- You will be the Supervising Social Worker for a small number of foster families in the Bexley area
- You will undertake the writing of Form F’s and present them to Affinity Fostering’s Independent Panel
- You will undertake regular and comprehensive supervision of Foster Carers in accordance with the appropriate legislation and procedures
- You will participate in all Foster Carer Reviews including First Annual Reviews and present them to Affinity Fostering’s Panel
- You will ensure records, plans and procedures are kept up-to-date
- You will undertake out of hours duty on a Rota basis
Is this role for you?
- You must be committed to the role and the carers that you will be supervising
- You will have at least two years of post-qualification experience within a social work environment
- You should have knowledge of fostering regulations and standards
- You must have an appropriate level of safeguarding knowledge and informed practice
- You must be registered with SWE and have evidence of commitment to continued professional development
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.