Supply SEN Teacher- Mat Cover – East Ham
Liquid Personnel is looking for a Supply SEN Teacher in East Ham.
Your benefits as a Supply SEN Teacher:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive management team
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Supply SEN Teacher:
As a teacher assistant, you will deliver medium term lesson plans provided by the school. You will provide additional support and mentoring for pupils with additional needs in a SEN provision also you will complete the marking of schoolwork and set homework as appropriate. Under the direction of the SLT, participate in the wider school community including parent’s evenings, with support.
What we are looking for in a Supply SEN Teacher:
- QTS and over 2 years teaching experience.
- Possess good subject and curriculum knowledge.
- Ability to deliver & teach planned lessons in medium term plans.
Why work with Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK.
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.