Team Leader- Residential Home – Shropshire
Liquid Personnel have an exclusive opportunity for Team Leader Workers to join in Shropshire.
Your key responsibilities as Team Leader:
- Attending childcare reviews and planning meetings to provide information and achieve best outcomes for young people.
- Undertaking direct work with young people and acting as an appropriate role model
- Maintaining accurate written records in logs, continuation sheets and files both to record information and enable regular monitoring and evaluation to take place
- Chairing children’s meetings and facilitating consultation with young people generally
- Hold a Level 3 or 4 in Residential Childcare
- Good knowledge around Children’s Homes regulations (2015), Children’s Homes Regulations including the quality standards
- Hold at least 3 years’ experience within a children’s residential homes
- Hold a Full UK driving license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.