Team Manager – Leaving Care – West Midlands
Team Manager – Leaving Care Team – Permanent – West Midlands
Salary – £53,311 – £57,058.
37hrs a week. 12 months fixed term contract
An excellent opportunity to join a local leading authority based in the West Midland area are looking for an experienced Team Manager to join their Leaving Care Team. You will be joining a busy but well supported organisation. They believe in pushing the boundaries in developing children’s services with a clear career progression for staff. If you are looking for the next step up or wanting a new challenge this could be the role for you!
Benefits of the role
- Competitive salary DOE
- Pay progression scheme
- Privilege card discounts
- Workplace parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest free travel loans
- Access to their award-winning health team
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous pension scheme
About the role, you will be
- Working with The Operational Lead to establish and maintain operations for the area.
- Responsible for a team of Senior practitioners, Advanced Social Workers and Social Workers.
- You’ll be integral in the services provided to children and families.
- Supporting the Operational Lead in financial management, maintain budgets.
- Managing staff including recruitment, selection, introduction, probation, work allocation and approvals.
- Providing supervision to staff in their performance, managing the performance of staff.
- Ensure all up records and cases are up to date using main information systems.
- Making working relationships with partner agencies.
- Effective business planning and strategic plans with senior team.
As an experienced Team Manager you will be able to demonstrate:
- Skilled in managing a team and provide leadership.
- Be a strategic thinker
- Managing a busy team in children and families
- Able to lead complex meetings and have good listing, negotiating and influencing skills.
- You will be organised and manage your own work as well as others.
- You will be SWE registered, have a FULL UK Driver’s License and have the right to work in the UK.
If this sounds like the right role for you then give me a call on 020 3949 8689 and we can discuss this further or drop me an email at Georgia.firstname.lastname@example.org
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.
BH – 178536
GH – 18282