Youth Justice Officer – Enfield
Liquid Personnel is currently looking Youth Justice Officer to join our client’s team in Enfield.
Benefits Youth Justice Officer role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Excellent pay rates
Your duties as a Youth Justice Officer:
- To provide professional advice and assessment, including written reports to courts, the Parole Board, other criminal justice agencies and partner organisations.
- To undertake the full range of offender management tasks with offenders assessed at all levels of risk of serious harm including high and very high.
- To ensure timely and effective referrals to, and relationships between, offender management, court teams, victim contact units, interventions, Approved Premises, prisons, and external agencies to enhance positive outcomes, manage risk and reduce reoffending.
- To attend professional meetings and represent the NPS at appropriate partnership forums e.g MAPPA, MARAC.
As a Youth Justice officer, you will provide cover within your team and to other teams as required and undertake prison, home or other alternate location visits as required.
Essential requirements of this Youth Justice Officer role:
- PQF Honours Degree/Graduate Diploma and Level 5 Diploma in Probation Practice
- You must hold a Probation Officer qualification or be a qualified Probation Officer.
- Diploma in Probation Studies; or Diploma in Social Work (Probation option) or CQSW (Probation option)
- Knowledge and understanding of the work of the Criminal Justice System and the Probation Service.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*