Adult Social Worker – Middlesbrough
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Adult Social Worker to join a busy Adults Team based in Middlesbrough.
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Flexible working arrangements
- Regular supervision
- Weekly Pay
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
The agency worker will be required to support the team with screening incoming referrals and determining eligibility for services through screening and through home visits to complete initial assessments. You may be required to complete some reviews for assessments already completed by other social workers within the same team. This team works with people on a short-term basis with a view of moving people on to the locality teams, when long term social work involvement has been identified.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.